- SAGEMAP - A GIS Database for Sage-grouse and Shrubsteppe Management in the Intermountain West
- Raptor Information System (RIS) - Forest and Rangeland Ecosystem Science Center (FRESC, Corvallis)
— The Raptor Information System (RIS) is a computerized literature retrieval system that focuses on raptor management, human impacts on raptors, the mitigation of adverse impacts, and basic raptor biology (with an emphasis on population dynamics and predation).
- Across Trophic Level System Simulation for the Freshwater Wetlands of the Everglades and Big Cypress Swamp - Academic Institution (University of Tennessee)
— Description of a project to develop a set of models for the Everglades and Big Cypress Swamp of South Florida. The models will support studies "to compare the future effects of alternative hydrologic scenarios on the biotic components of the system."
- North American Bird Monitoring Projects Database - Other (Bird Studies Canada)
— The North American Bird Monitoring Projects Database site is dedicated to bird monitoring in North America. It provides easy access to descriptions of all major bird monitoring projects in Canada, the United States, and Mexico.
- North American Breeding Bird Survey (BBS) - Patuxent Wildlife Research Center (PWRC, Laurel)
— Breeding Bird Survey (BBS) is a project monitored by the USGS and the Canadian Wildlife Service on the status and trends of North American bird populations. The data can be used to estimate population trends and relative abundances at various scales.
- Amphibian Research and Monitoring Initiative (ARMI) Trend Data
— The ARMI database provides occupancy and abundance estimates at the project level for your use. Data can be accessed in tabular format or plotted directly via an interactive map browser. Updated yearly, ARMI hopes that you find the synthesis of trend data useful for tracking the status of some of our nation’s amphibian populations.
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS) - find the scientific names of species by their popular names or vice-versa
- Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Data Access Wizard - tool to facilitate discovery and access to fisheries-related data sets
- Gap Analysis Program (GAP) - searchable statewide collection of digital species distribution maps and predictable habitat affinity models
- Federal Geographic Data Committee (FGDC) Wetland Mapping Standard - the National standard for mapping wetland inventories. The standards enable wetland data to be incorporated into the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI).
- National Plants Database -
provides standardized information about the vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts, and lichens of the U.S. and its territories.
- National Wetlands Inventory (NWI) -
produces and provides information on the characteristics, extent, and status of the Nation's wetlands and deepwater habitats and other wildlife habitats.
- Web Soil Survey (WSS) -
provides soil data and information produced by the National Cooperative Soil Survey.
- USGS Vegetation Characterization Program: National Vegetation Classification Standard (NVCS) - This web resource gives the current status of the National Vegetation Classification Standard (NVCS) with a brief explanation of the relationship of the 2008 Revised NVCS and earlier work history documented on this site.
- Maps, Models, and Tools for Bird Conservation Planning - Upper Midwest Environmental Sciences Center (UMESC, LaCrosse)
— This web resource is a tool for mapping and modeling migratory birds for bird conservation planning. The focus of this study is to develop statistically sound, science-based models to support public land management for high priority bird species within a regional context.
- Long Term Resource Monitoring Program - Upper Midwest Environmental Sciences Center (UMESC, LaCrosse)
— This web resource provides decision makers with the information needed to maintain the Upper Mississippi River System as a viable multiple-use large river ecosystem.
- Amphibian Research and Monitoring Initiative (ARMI)
— The Amphibian Research and Monitoring Initiative assists Department of Interior (DOI) resource management agencies with information needs related to amphibian conservation. ARMI's work includes research on threats, method development, and monitoring designed to address management needs at multiple spatial scales.