Download - 17 of 16
Download FAQs - 16 Found
Use the following procedures:
1) Zoom to your area of interest.
2) Click on the Annotation toolbar.
3) Click on the Draw Polygon tool.
4) Drop points along the extent of your custom reference area polygon.
5) Double-click to close the polygon area at the starting point.
6) Enter a new layer name.
7) Enter an annotation name.
8) Click on Draw.
9) Click on the + to open content under the new root layer in User Added Content.
10) Click on the symbol next to the annotation name to open a Map Markup dialog box.
11) Click on Download to open a USGS Available Data dialog box.
12) Select themes and product formats, and click on Next.
13) Select specific products, and click on Next.
14) Verify products in the Cart, and click on Checkout.
15) Enter your e-mail address twice, and click on Place Order.
16) Check e-mail for order status.
17) Contact the Service Desk at email@example.com if you have any problems.