Download - 16 of 15
Download FAQs - 15 Found
Use the following procedures:
1) Use the Add Data tool in the Advanced toolbar in the upper middle of the map display.
2) Select KML/RSS and enter either a file or URL.
3) Choose File to browse to a directory on your PC for finding the KML (or KMZ) data.
4) Click on Open.
5) KML (or KMZ) data is added in User Added Content.
6) Click on the layer name to open a window for options, such as Download, Zoom To, and More.
7) Download option is only available for polygon data, and is not exposed for placemark points.
8) Click on Download to open a USGS Available Data dialog box.
9) Select themes, and click on Next.
10) Select specific products, and click on Next.
11) Verify products in the Cart, and click on Checkout.
12) Enter your e-mail address twice, and click on Place Order.
13) Check e-mail for order status.
14) Contact TNM Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems.