Add My Service to TNM Viewer - 13 of 12
Add My Service to TNM Viewer FAQs - 12 Found
Why am I having problems adding Web Map Services to TNM Viewer?
The following are common problems and solutions:
- Many WMS's are set up to only support the Geographic WGS84 (EPSG:4326) spatial reference system. Make sure to enable EPSG:102100 as your service must support WGS84 Web Mercator (Auxiliary Sphere).
- WMS may be down, so check if it is up by calling the service directly.
- Can you open the GetCapabilities request in a web browser?
- Add the following parameters after the "?", such as "request=GetCapabilities&service=WMS&version=1.1.1". Parameters are case sensitive so use CAPITAL letters as necessary.
- TNM Viewer can't parse the GetCapabilities request if the word, Infinity, is used to describe a scale hint parameter. Recommend use of an appropriate numeric value.