Orthoimagery - 1 of 14
Orthoimagery FAQs - 14 Found
How do I download orthoimagery products?
Instructions for downloading from The National Map Viewer are located in a Download and Cart user guide. Orthoimagery is downloaded with the following steps:
- Zoom to area of interest.
- Click on Download Data tool.
- Draw a bounding box; choose a reference area; use current map extent; or enter coordinate input.
- Select "Orthoimagery" and "Next".
- Select Orthoimagery product, and "Next" to add to the Cart.
- Click on the product in the Cart to preview footprint chunks and extents prior to Checkout.