All training and workshops can be tailored to meet your specific need. For more information, please contact the CADR Program Manager.
Workshops available upon request:
- USGS Supervisory Challenge: Defusing Conflict
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Conflict Management Training
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator: "Working Together"
- Personality DISCernment Inventory
- Team Conflict Management
Training Courses provided by the CADR Office:
- Bullying in the Workplace: What Every Employee Needs to Know*
- Conflict Management for Virtual Teams*
- Getting to the Core of Conflict (GTCC)*
- Getting to the Core of Communications (Challenging Conversations)*
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI): Implementing Effective Conflict Management Strategies with SDI*
- Supervisory Challenge: Defusing Conflict Presentation*
- Vital Smarts, Crucial Conversation
*Training course can be provided by Webinar
Contact the USGS CADR Staff if you would like to order a CD copy of these Web-based training modules.
- Conflict Happens: How Do You Make It Work For You?
- Principles of Effective Public Participation
Specialized Training and Assessment Instruments
Additional Training Resources:
- USGS Fort Collins Science Center, Negotiation Training Courses
- USGS Office of Organizational and Employee Development