All training and workshops can be tailored to meet your specific need. For more information, please contact a CADR Program Manager to assist you further.
Workshops available upon request:
- USGS Supervisory Challenge: Defusing Conflict
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Conflict Management Training
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator: "Working Together"
- Personality DISCernment Inventory
- Team Conflict Management
Training Courses provided by CADR Office:
- Bullying in the Workplace: What Every Employee Needs to Know
- Conflict Management for Virtual Teams (Webinar)
- Getting to the Core of Conflict (GTCC) — Workbook
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI): Implementing Effective Conflict Management Strategies with SDI
- Supervisory Challenge: Defusing Conflict Presentation
- Vital Smarts Crucial Conversation: Register in DOI Learn
- Brochures: CORE PLUS and CORE PLUS Process Options (PDF)
Contact us if you would like to order a CD copy of these Web-based training modules.
Additional Training Resources:
- USGS Fort Collins Science Center Training Courses
- USGS Office of Organizational and Employee Development
- Office of Personnel Management Leadership Development and Training