The USGS Developmental Courses and Programs reside in the Office of Organizational and Employee Development. Our mission is to further the scientific success of USGS by
- »Providing high quality, innovative, professional and personal developmental programs and pathways;
- »Utilizing sound adult learning principles to maximize engagement and learning, and
- »Respond to our customerís needs.
|Developmental Courses and Programs
Participation Count—FY 2014
|Course or Program||Count for FY 14|
Detailed information on Developmental Courses and Programs can be obtained at the following links:
- Supervisory Development Program
- Mentoring Program
- Leadership Program
- Continuous Learning and Awards
Please visit the Web pages below for more information on these learning and award opportunities.
Thank you for allowing us to serve the USGS. Questions and comments can be shared with the Program Managers noted on each of the program pages.