The USGS Developmental Courses and Programs reside in the Office of Organizational and Employee Development. Our mission is to further the scientific success of USGS by
- »Providing high quality, innovative, professional and personal developmental programs and pathways;
- »Utilizing sound adult learning principles to maximize engagement and learning, and
- »Respond to our customer’s needs.
- » 349 USGS employees in our F2F courses (L101, L201, LI’s, SC);
- »Paired 53 USGS mentors/protégés; facilitated 8 Mentoring Circles
- »Hosted 23 Learning Exchanges which 585 USGS employees attended.
- »Supervisory Challenge classes are totally “green”! (Electronic notebooks and evaluations)
Detailed information on Developmental Courses and Programs, along with FY12 Mission Area participation can be obtained at the following links:
- Supervisory Development Program
- Mentoring Program
- Leadership Program
- Continuous Learning and Awards
Please visit the Web pages below for more information on these learning and award opportunities.
Thank you for allowing us to serve the USGS. Questions and comments can be shared with the Program Managers noted on each of the program pages.