Use for Team Building, Leadership Style, Management Development, Communication, and Performance
DiSC describes how people behave as they respond to their environment. It gives valuable insight into one's own behavior as well
as the behavior of others. It is one of the most successful and widely used personal and professional development instruments providing
the leading-edge approach to improve self-awareness, relationships, performance, productivity, communication, teamwork, and leadership.
The DiSC Personal Profile System explores behavioral issues across four primary dimensions:
- Dominance: People who are direct and decisive. They are strong-willed, strong-minded people who like accepting challenges, taking action, and getting immediate results.
- Influence: People who are optimistic and outgoing. They like participating in teams, sharing ideas, and energizing and entertaining others.
- Steadiness: People who are sympathetic and cooperative. These are helpful people who like working behind the scenes, performing in consistent and predictable ways, and being good listeners.
- Conscientiousness: People who are concerned and correct. They are sticklers for quality and like planning ahead, employing systematic approaches, and checking and re-checking for accuracy.
Use the DiSC Instrument to:
- Discover your interpersonal strengths and potential areas of improvement.
- Take a fresh look at your natural approach when communicating with others.
- Enhance your ability to communicate and resolve conflict in order to improve your relationships with others.
- Learn more about how you manage time and handle stress.
- Discover what motivates you, de-motivates you, the kind of environment you like, and situations you tend to avoid.
- Better understand your natural approach to making decisions and solving problems.
- Improve the quality of your interpersonal relationships.