Our recommendations based on 2007—2008 data are to:
- Facilitate organic leadership activities in the workplace, which have been successful in the past.
- Incorporate in-house discussion groups for participants. This may be beneficial to the program in order to increase participantsí familiarity over time.
- Develop tools to explore the challenges of inter-office dynamics. The course appears to do well in minimizing negative dynamics, for example, increasing a participantís ability to handle tough situations.
- Expand leadership opportunities and seek avenues to reduce time constraints.
- The Bureau should continue to offer leadership opportunities through classes, hands-on experience, and a conductive work environment. A leadership centered culture is possible!
Do you have any ideas for the Leadership Program and its future?
If you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback, please contact Sandy Bruner at email@example.com or 703-648-5764.