DOI LEARN HELP DESK NUMBER: 866-466-1998
BY EMAIL: email@example.com
New Federal Employees: It can take several weeks for your information to appear in DOI Learn. Federal employees should NOT use the "Request a New Account" link on the login screen to request an account. You will receive an email with login instructions from the system when your account has been created.
Once you have logged in, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE:
- click Settings and Preferences
- click My Profile tab
- update all blank fields
- set the Time Zone
- click Update
- click My Supervisors tab
- add or remove assigned supervisors as appropriate (set your direct supervisor)
Users who have NEVER logged into the new DOI LEARN but had an account in the old version, follow these steps:
- Username/LoginID: PLEASE BE CERTAIN of your username! Input the username you used to take training in the old version. If you are uncertain, please call the Help Desk at 866-466-1998 before attempting to log in and ask them to provide you the username.
- Password: !ChangeIT! (Cut and paste this password if you need to) The system will prompt you to change your password.
- When your OLD password is requested, use !ChangeIT! again, NOT your password from the old system.
- Please take note of the password requirements on the screen as they have changed.
- On the fourth login attempt with an incorrect password, the login ID will be locked. The system will re-set your account automatically and you should be able to try again in approximately 45 minutes. If it has been an hour or more, please call the Help Desk at 866-466-1998.
Externals: This includes Contractors, Volunteers, Emeritus, Partners, Coops, etc.
Click "Create Account." An email will be sent acknowledging your request and you should receive access via another email within 3 business days. If you were a Federal employee and switched to a Contractor or Volunteer or visa versa and have an account in DOI LEARN, do not click on "Request a new account." Instead, contact OED at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEARN MORE! Online orientations (webinars) lasting 1 - 2 hours will be held every 2nd and 4th Thursday. Register in DOI Learn with the Keywords: Upgrade Intro. Webinar dial-in information will be emailed to registrants.