Key TSP Facts:
- You can enroll, change or cancel your TSP contributions at anytime
- Use Employee Express to change how the money comes out of your paycheck
- Use the TSP.gov Account Access tool to change how money is allocated between funds
- New or newly eligible employees are auto-enrolled at a rate of 3%
- Read "Starting on the Right Track" - when you start to contribute makes a difference!
- Call the Thriftline at 1-877-968-3778 for help with TSP Account passwords, etc.
- TSP Homepage
- Website Orientation video
- Current contribution limits
- What are the benefits of participation in TSP?
- Glossary of Terms
- TSP Site Map
How to Contribute to TSP
- Employee Express
- Agency Matching Contributions
- Catch-up Contributions (age 50 & over)
- Rollovers into TSP - TSP 60 form
Managing Your Account
- Access your Account
- Interfund Transfers
- Contribution Allocation
- Video—Difference between Interfund Transfer and Contribution Allocation
- Fund Information Sheets
- Understanding your Participant Statement
- Managing Your TSP Account Brochure
- Start on the Right Track
- Introductory Video
- Is Roth Right For Me?
- Comparison Calculator—Is the Roth Option Right for Me
- Roth vs. Traditional TSP Comparison
- Roth: A New TSP Element Leaflet
- February 2012 TSP Highlights—Is Roth For You?
- April 2012 TSP Highlights—Your Roth Questions Answered
Forms and Publications
- Forms and Publications Web page
- Summary of Thrift Savings Plan for Employees Brochure
- Managing Your TSP Account
- Effect of Nonpay Status on TSP Contributions
- TSP-3 Designation of Beneficiary form
- Death Benefit Payments
- Court Orders and Powers of Attorney
- Withdrawing Your TSP Account Booklet
- TSP Withdrawal brochure
- Important Tax Information About Payments From Your TSP Account
- In-Service Withdrawals Brochure
- Options for Getting your Money Out After You Separate
Contact your Benefits Specialist for assistance.
Call the Thriftline at 1-877-968-3778 for help with TSP Account passwords, loans, interfund transfers, contribution allocations, designation of beneficiaries, and withdrawals. Choose menu option #3 to speak to a Customer Service Representative, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Eastern Time.