Check it out and give us feedback.
USGS Comment Policy
We welcome your comments and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We reserve the ability to delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments directed toward the success or failure of a political party, a candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
- comments that may cause public panic or falsely cite the deployment of emergency services (e.g., "major earthquake to strike Los Angeles in next 24 hours!").
In short: be nice, be mature, and add to the discussion.