Development and use of computer, statistical, and other tools in the collection, organization, dissemination, and use of information to solve problems in the life sciences.
- Biocomplexity Thesaurus [More info]
- Browsable online access to the CSA/NBII Biocomplexity Thesaurus developed in 2002-2003 through a partnership between the NBII and CSA as a merger of five thesauri.
- Breeding Bird Explorer [More info]
- Data management system for Breeding Bird Atlas projects in Maryland and the District of Columbia and in Vermont.
- Core science systems [More info]
- Major compilations of earth and life science data providing broad frameworks for decision making and research.
- Decision support systems [More info]
- Explanation of decision support systems, ongoing studies, and Biological Resources DSS activities.