Chemical elements and element groups
- Environmental mercury mapping, modeling, and analysis [More info]
- Online tools for mapping mercury data in the environment, with downloadable data from monitoring studies
- Estimate of undiscovered copper resources of the world, 2013 [More info]
- We estimated a mean of 3,500 million metric tons (Mt) of undiscovered copper among 225 tracts around the world using a geology-based assessment methodology.
- Flow studies for recycling metal commodities in the United States [More info]
- What happens to all the scrap metal? How well does recycling work? This guide explains what we know about the overall processes of recycling various metals.
- Gallium--A smart metal [More info]
- Usefulness and characteristics of this mineral commodity.
- Geochemical and mineral maps from soils of the conterminous United States [More info]
- Geochemical and mineralogical maps along with a histogram, boxplot, and empirical cumulative distribution function plot for each element or mineral whose data are provided in DS-801