Commercial water use
Use of water for motels, hotels, restaurants, office buildings, and other commercial facilities and institutions.
- Alabama Water Use, 2005 [More info]
- Detailed information about how water is used in Alabama by type of use and geographic area.
- Source, Use, and Disposition of Freshwater in Puerto Rico, 2005 [More info]
- Quantitative analysis of water use statistics for Puerto Rico, showing domestic, agricultural, industrial, and electric power as the main offstream uses.
- Water Use in Georgia by County for 2005; and Water-Use Trends, 1980-2005 [More info]
- Estimated using data obtained from various Federal and State agencies and local sources. Total consumptive water use also was estimated for each county in Georgia for 2005.
- Water use in Florida, 2005 and trends 1950-2005 [More info]
- Explains many activities in which water is used, with statistics on how much water is used in each activity.