Environmental health (human)
Effects of the environment on human health.
- U.S. - Mexico Border Environmental Health Initiative: interactive maps [More info]
- Geographic and scientific information focused on health issues in the area of the US-Mexico border
- USGS Science Serves Public Health [More info]
- Studies showing how human activities affect environmental and ecological health and how the quality of our environment and wildlife affects human health.
- Understanding beach health throughout the Great Lakes-Entering a new era of investigations [More info]
- People who manage recreational areas need better, more timely estimates of the likelihood that the beach and lake waters will be hazardous to human health, and which factors cause those hazards.