Power generation water use
Use of water in the process of producing electric energy by transforming other forms of energy.
- Distribution of high-temperature (>150 °C) geothermal resources in California [More info]
- Description and map of geothermal resources in California.
- Geothermal industry temperature profiles from the Great Basin [More info]
- Subsurface temperature, well temperature, and well data of geothermal resources in the Great Basin.
- Plus side of volcanoes: geothermal energy [More info]
- Examples of the use of volcanic energy in geothermal power plants.
- Water Use in Georgia by County for 2005; and Water-Use Trends, 1980-2005 [More info]
- Estimated using data obtained from various Federal and State agencies and local sources. Total consumptive water use also was estimated for each county in Georgia for 2005.
- Water use in Florida, 2005 and trends 1950-2005 [More info]
- Explains many activities in which water is used, with statistics on how much water is used in each activity.