- California Water-Quality Assessment [More info]
- Results of activities in California conducted under the National Water-Quality Assessment Program (NAWQA): maps, publications and data.
- California's Central Valley Groundwater Study: A Powerful New Tool to Assess Water Resources in California's Central Valley [More info]
- Modeling effort that integrates a wide variety of geographic, hydrologic, agricultural, climatic, and biological information to help local land managers address resource use issues.
- Watershed scale response to climate change--Feather River Basin, California [More info]
- Mathematical models predict overall streamflow, runoff, subsurface flow, groundwater flow, and soil moisture in this area in response to four different greenhouse gas emission scenarios.