Study of the collection of ductless glands that secrete hormones which influence growth, gender, sexual maturity, and other attributes.
- Biomarker Benchmarks: Reproductive and Endocrine Biomarkers in Largemouth Bass and Common Carp from United States Waters [More info]
- Describes a national reconnaissance study of reproductive health in two species of fish across the US. More than 2,200 common carp and 650 largemouth bass were collected at 119 rivers and streams.
- Endocrine Disruption [More info]
- Curent research about endocrine disruption, the ability of environmental contaminants to affect reproductive and developmental processes.
- Endocrine Disruption Found in Fish Exposed to Municipal Wastewater [More info]
- Research findings and examples of application to real problems--cause and potential effects of wastewater on fish in streams is explored.