Mining water use
Water use for the extraction of naturally occurring mineral deposits by mining or quarrying.
- Alabama Water Use, 2005 [More info]
- Detailed information about how water is used in Alabama by type of use and geographic area.
- Water use in Florida, 2005 and trends 1950-2005 [More info]
- Explains many activities in which water is used, with statistics on how much water is used in each activity.
- Environmental processes that affect mineral deposits in the Eastern United States [More info]
- Studies in Eastern United States on massive sulfide deposits in Maine, Vermont, Great Smoky Mountains, and Virginia to assess potential environmental impacts.