National Hydrography February 2019 Newsletter released
The USGS National Hydrography Dataset Newsletter, Vol. 18, No. 2, February 2019 has been released and posted for viewing.
Browse through all of National Hydrography's Newsletters.
Or go directly to the newest edition:
February 2019 - Volume 18, No. 2
- Updates to the Markup Application
- New Mexico NHD/WBD MOU 2019
- Requesting Code Reviewers for HEM Tool
- New Release of NHD Update Tool Coming Soon
- NHDPlus HR Ingredient Dataset Status - WBD 4-digit Improvement Project
- NHDPlus High Resolution Beta Production Status Update
- NHD Photo
- NHD Quiz
- Upcoming USGS Hydrography Calls, Trainings, and Meetings
The National Hydrography Dataset (NHD) represents surface waters of the United States including, rivers, streams, lakes, and coastal features. The Watershed Boundary Dataset (WBD) is comprised of hierarchical polygons called hydrologic units that represent surface area over which water drains to a point. Both datasets are updated by stewards and are available by subsets of the United States.