National Hydrography January 2019 Newsletter released
The USGS National Hydrography Dataset Newsletter, Vol. 18, No. 1, January 2019 has been released and posted for viewing.
Browse through all of National Hydrography's Newsletters.
Or go directly to the newest edition:
January 2019 - Volume 18, No. 1
- Region 21 8-digit Hydrologic unit code updates
- Update on Migration of Hydrography Staged Products to the Amazon Cloud
- NHDPlus High Resolution Beta Production Status Update
- Release of the Markup Reviewer 18.104.22.168
- Updates to the Markup Application
- New Release of NHD Update Tool Coming Soon
- New Release of WBD Update Tool Coming Soon
- NHDPlus HR Ingredient Dataset Status - WBD 4-digit Improvement Project
- NHD Quiz
- NHD Photo
- Upcoming USGS Hydrography Calls, Trainings, and Meetings
The National Hydrography Dataset (NHD) represents surface waters of the United States including, rivers, streams, lakes, and coastal features. The Watershed Boundary Dataset (WBD) is comprised of hierarchical polygons called hydrologic units that represent surface area over which water drains to a point. Both datasets are updated by stewards and are available by subsets of the United States.