National Hydrography November 2018 Newsletter released
The USGS National Hydrography Dataset Newsletter, Vol. 17, No. 11, November 2018 has been released and posted for viewing.
Browse through all of National Hydrography's Newsletters.
Or go directly to the newest edition:
November 2018 - Volume 17, No. 11
- NHDPlus V2 Catchment Attributes Released
- NHD Training - January 2019
- Timelines in Markup Summary Notifications
- NHDPlus HR Ingredient Dataset Status - WBD 4-digit Improvement Project
- NHDPlus HR Resolution Beta Production Status Update
- Hyrdrography Photo of the Month
- NHD Quiz
- Upcoming USGS Hydrography Calls, Trainings, and Meetings
The National Hydrography Dataset (NHD) represents surface waters of the United States including, rivers, streams, lakes, and coastal features. The Watershed Boundary Dataset (WBD) is comprised of hierarchical polygons called hydrologic units that represent surface area over which water drains to a point. Both datasets are updated by stewards and are available by subsets of the United States.