National Hydrography September 2018 Newsletter released
The USGS National Hydrography Dataset Newsletter, Vol. 17, No. 9, September 2018 has been released and posted for viewing.
Browse through all of National Hydrography's Newsletters.
Or go directly to the newest edition:
September 2018 - Volume 17, No 9
- New Hydrography Webpage released
- The HydroLink Tool 1.2 Release
- NHD Stewardship Support in the South Central Region
- NHDPlus High Resolution Beta Production Status Update
- Summary Email Notifications for the Markup Application Are Coming
- NHDPlus HR Component Dataset Status Updates
- NHDPlus HR Ingredient Dataset Status - WBD 4-digit Improvement Project
- Hydrography Quiz
- Upcoming USGS Hydrography Calls, Trainings, and Meetings
The National Hydrography Dataset (NHD) represents surface waters of the United States including, rivers, streams, lakes, and coastal features. The Watershed Boundary Dataset (WBD) is comprised of hierarchical polygons called hydrologic units that represent surface area over which water drains to a point. Both datasets are updated by stewards and are available by subsets of the United States.