Please join the U.S. Geological Survey, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and its parnters to discover how science supports flood forecasts and public safety.
Speakers will share stories from Irma, Harvey and other intense storms, during a panel. Immediately following, speakers and organizations will share tools of the trade, from water sensors to drone during an exhibition.
- Don Cline, Associate Director for the Water Mission Area at USGS
- Tom Graziano, Director of the Office of Water Prediction at NOAA's National Weather Service
- Steve Fitzgerald, President of the National Hydrologic Warning Council
- David Maidment, Professor of Civil Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin
- U.S. Geological Survey
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- American Geophyscial Union
- National Hydrologic Warning Council
- Environmental Systems Research Institute
- Senator Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia and Senator Bill Nelson of Florida.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org