To assist in accomplishing the library responsibilities and transition to new staff.
- B.A., Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, 1965, History/French
- LBSC 671, Organization of Knowledge in Libraries (cataloging and classification), University of Maryland, College of Library and Information Science, 1980.
Areas of Expertise/Interest:
- OCLC cataloging of biological materials
- Federal procurement of library materials and services
- searching online bibliographic databases
- Star Award, July 1997, for Library service to Patuxent staff
- Superior Service Award, December 1998, for 29 years of Librarianship with the Department of Interior
- Star Award, April 2000, for contribution to the CEE-TV online database
- Star Award, May 2000, for contribution to the Contaminant Hazard Reviews CD-ROM
- Star Award, April 2004, for preparation of materials for Biennial Science Meeting
- Star Award, September 2006, for Continuity of Operations Plan deployment exercise
- Star Award, October 2006, for preparation of materials for Biennial Science Meeting