A Geophysicist having over 25 years experience with geophysical operations, multidisciplinary geophysical data processing, joint earth-science data inversion and interpretation, software development and documentation, geodetic positioning, GIS, data base architecture, as well as engineering and repairing acquisition hardware. Currently develop and administer cloud- and web-based solutions fo
- Geophysical and petrophysical technical expertise regarding ground-based, offshore, airborne, wire-line, and Measurement-While-Drilling (MWD) exploration tools utilizing multi-component (full tensor) -seismic, -potential-field, -electrical, and nuclear methods.
- Joint inversion and geologic interpretation of geophysical and petrophysical multi-dimensional data employing novel non-linear statistical methods and data-driven techniques.
- Interactive development environment (IDE) experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (VS), Eclipse, Jupyter, VS Code, and KDevelop.
- Computing platform application development for 32- and 64- bit MS Windows NT, 2000, 2002, XP, 7 and 10; Cygwin; Macintosh OS-X; Linux Gnome, K, and Ubuntu Desktops; Unix X-Windows; NEXT; DOS; VMS/VAX; as well as various proprietary and/or hand-held systems including real-time computing hardware used for data acquisition.
- Land Surveying, Down-Hole Directional Surveying, and Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) Differential Global Positioning Systems (GPS). Blue Marble type visualizations.