Alexandria Digital Library Feature Type Thesaurus
- Eruptions of Hawaiian volcanoes - past, present, and future [More info]
- Originally published in 1987, this general-interest booklet has been revised in anticipation of the Centennial of the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory (HVO) in January 2012.
- Geologic hazards at volcanoes [More info]
- Poster diagram showing the various hazards that accompany volcanic activity as they relate to the structure of the volcano.
- Mauna Loa -- history, hazards and risk of living with the world's largest volcano [More info]
- Describes volcano-related hazards on the Island of Hawaii, including lava flows, explosive eruptions, volcanic smog, damaging earthquakes, and tsunamis.
- The ongoing Pu'u 'O'o eruption of Kilauea Volcano, Hawai'i -- 30 years of eruptive activity [More info]
- Fact sheet chronicles and illustrates Kilauea Volcano's longest rift-zone eruption in more than 500 years.