Extinct reptiles, often gigantic, chiefly terrestrial, carnivorous or herbivorous, that lived during the Mesozoic era.
- Dinosaurs, fact and fiction [More info]
- Online booklet with answers to frequently asked questions about dinosaurs.
- Education resources for paleontology [More info]
- Contacts and other sources of information for teachers, students, and others interested in paleontology with links to related USGS websites and on-line publications.
- Online guide to the continental Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary in the Raton basin, Colorado and New Mexico [More info]
- Field guide describing the geology and paleontology of the continental Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary in the Raton basin, Colorado and New Mexico.