Study methods based on techniques of transmitting and receiving sound waves as well as measuring the properties of sound, such as pitch, absorption, frequency, intensity, or velocity.
- U.S. Pacific West Coast internet map server [More info]
- Interactive map of the U.S. Pacific West Coast with data layers of Gloria sidescan data, multibeam backscatter and shaded relief imagery.
- West-central Florida erosion study [More info]
- West central Florida erosion interactive map with GIS datasets to download including geologic interpretative layers, samples, bathymetry, and imagery.
- Whales and walrus: tillers of the seafloor [More info]
- Report on sea floor marks in the Northeast Bering Sea and Chukchi Sea that were identified as pits and furrows caused by whales and walruses in the process of feeding on bottom crustaceans.