Includes viral, bacterial, and fungal infections as well as exposure of organisms to dangerous chemicals or toxic substances.
- White-nose syndrome in bats: U.S. Geological Survey updates [More info]
- Summary of current knowledge of this increasing problem, emphasizing recent USGS research on the issues surrounding it.
- Wildlife Data Integration Network [More info]
- A web-based monitoring and reporting system that provides access to data on wildlife and zoonotic diseases, mortality events, and other critical related information.
- Wildlife Disease News Digest [More info]
- This news service focuses on wildlife diseases and wildlife morbidity/mortality, especially as they relate to human and ecosystem health.