Organisms that aid in the growth and distribution of plants by transferring pollen as a byproduct of their feeding activities.
- Apoidea -- Bees and Sphecid Wasps [More info]
- Guide to the identification, biology, and ecology of bees and sphecid wasps, mostly in eastern North America.
- Flying by Night: USGS Scientists Put Technology to Work on Bats [More info]
- Short description of techniques used to monitor migration patterns and behavior of bats in New Mexico.
- Pollinators, plants, and prosperity [More info]
- Six short news articles about ecological problems faced by pollinator species in various parts of the US. Taken from "People, Land, and Water", the newsletter of the Department of the Interior.