Alexandria Digital Library Feature Type Thesaurus
- Water resources of Virginia - Total Maximum Daily Load [More info]
- Description of a project to develop watershed models that can be used to track sources of fecal coliform bacteria by assigning Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDL) to three stream segments in Virginia.
- WaterQualityWatch -Continuous Real-Time Water Quality of Surface Water in the United States [More info]
- Maps and explanations of continuous real-time data collection methods and results, including water temperature, turbididty, specific conductance, dissolved oxygen, pH, and stream discharge values.
- Watershed modeling applications in south Texas [More info]
- Explains how mathematical simulations of watershed properties can help us understand the likely behavior of the water systems, putting the choices available to people in better perspective.