USGS Hydrography on Twitter
Browse through all of National Hydrography's Newsletters.
Or go directly to the newest edition:
October 2018 - Volume 17, No 10
- Retirement of Tommy Dewald
- A Selective Drainage Toolbox to Hydroenforce Culverts and Other Features in Lidar-Derived Digital Elevation Models
- U.S. - Canada hydrographic harmonization status presented to International Joint Commission Board of Commissioners
- NHDPlus High Resolution Beta Production Status Update
- What Have Markup App Users Been Up To?
- New Release of NHD Update Tool Coming Soon!
- Compatibility of USGS Hydrography Editing Tools in Windows 10
- WBD updates within the Great Lakes - Region 04
- Watershed Boundary Development Seminar and Workshop in Tacoma, Washington
- NHDPlus HR Ingredient Dataset Status - NHD Network Improvement Project
- NHDPlus HR Ingredient Dataset Status - WBD 4-digit Improvement Project
- Hydrography Photo of the Month
- NHD Quiz
- Upcoming USGS Hydrography Calls, Trainings, and Meetings