River WebCams for the Central Midwest Water Science Center (Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri)
Science Center Objects
We have installed webcams at a number of locations in the Central Midwest Water Science Center to allow you to view, in real time, the current conditions. Some of the cameras allow users to temporarily control the tilt, pan, and zoom. During periods of flooding the Central Midwest Water Science Center may take control of the camera.
- Salt Creek at Wood Dale, Illinois (05531175) This camera updates every 30 minutes.
- Vermilion River near Danville, Illinois (03339000) This camera updates every 60 minutes.
- Old Mans Creek near Iowa City, Iowa (05455100) This camera updates every 30 minutes.
- Clear Creek near Coralville, Iowa (05454300) This camera updates every 5 minutes.
- Missouri River at Hermann, Missouri (06934500) This camera allows you to view in real time the current river-stage conditions.