This map consists of a view of the southern end of San Francisco bay with the water 'removed.' The image is overlain by a set of six figures:
- Figure 1. Perspective view looking southeast down south San Francisco Bay.
- Figure 2. Perspective view looking east with the Diablo Range in the distance.
- Figure 3. Perspective view looking southwest over Bair Island toward Redwood City.
- Figure 4. Perspective view looking northwest over the Coyote Hills.
- Figure 5. Perspective view looking north toward Newark Slough and the Coyote Hills.
- Figure 6. Perspective view looking southeast toward Coyote Creek, Guadalupe Slough, and the Alviso Salt Ponds.
|Title||High-resolution bathymetry and topography of south San Francisco Bay, California|
|Authors||Amy C. Foxgrover, Peter Dartnell, Bruce E. Jaffe, John Y. Takekawa, Nicole D. Athearn|
|Publication Subtype||USGS Numbered Series|
|Series Title||Scientific Investigations Map|
|Record Source||USGS Publications Warehouse|
|USGS Organization||San Francisco Bay-Delta|