Geo Developer with the Central Energy Resources Science Center
Job Related Experiences
• Designs, develops, implements and maintains various external (public) facing web applications in support of Energy Resources Program (ERP) content delivery requirements.
• Supports Central Energy Resources Science Center Data Management Services Project system software requirements.
• Assists in the technical support of science center and program research staff including scripting and tools development, application enhancements and customizations.
• University of Denver, Master of Applied Science, ICT/Software Design and Programming – 2016
• University of Denver, Postbaccalaureate Certificate, GIS – 2014
• University of Vermont, Bachelor of Arts, Geography - 2007