Qualified organizations are invited to apply to host and, as applicable, serve as consortium partners for the Alaska, Northwest, and Southeast Climate Adaptation Science Centers.
Funding Opportunity: Applications are Now Being Accepted to Host the Alaska, Northwest, and Southeast Climate Adaptation Science Centers
Applicants are invited to submit proposals to host and, as applicable, serve as consortium partners for the Alaska, Northwest, and Southeast Climate Adaptation Science Centers (CASCs).
Deadline for Proposals: March 14, 2023. Applications must be submitted no later than 4:00 pm ET on the listed application due date.
View full program announcement for more details>>
- State governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- Private institutions of higher education
To facilitate the financial assistance application process, two information sessions will be conducted by the NCASC to accommodate inquiries from applicants about this program and the proposal review, evaluation, and selection process. The information sessions will be scheduled as follows: Monday, December 5, 2022 at 3 PM ET and Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 3 PM ET. Interested applicants should email email@example.com to obtain connection information. In addition, the USGS has posted several documents that provide forward-looking views of intended CASC operations, focus, and functions. These are available for review at https://www.usgs.gov/programs/climate-adaptation-science-centers/casc-host-recompetition