My position at the Western Fisheries Research Center has provided me with the opportunity to enjoy a variety of interesting duties.
Brief Description of Duties - Information Education Specialist:
- Website Administrator and Content Manager (Center website, and 4 laboratory sites)
- Fundamental Science Practices and Peer Review Coordination
- WFRC Data Steward
- Outreach and Communications (Development of various publications such as the WFRC Newsletter, Center annual science briefs, fact and information sheets, visual presentations, and exhibits.)
- Science and Information Management Reports
- Coordination and Monitoring of Research Grade Evaluation.
1996 to Present - Information/Education Specialist, U.S. Geological Survey, Western Fisheries Research Center, Seattle, WA
1991-1996 - Information/Education Liaison, U.S. Geological Survey, Western Fisheries Research Center, Seattle, WA
1990-1991 - Editorial Assistant, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Northwest Biological Science Center, Seattle, WA
1987-1990 - Office Assistant, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Sacramento Field Office, Sacramento, CA
Education and Certifications
A.A. 1983. General Education, American River College, Sacramento, CA