Current Water Conditions in New York
Current New York Water Conditions
Current water conditions at multiple sites in New YorkView conditions
USGS Flood Inundation Mapper
Information regarding current stage from the USGS streamgagesView conditions
Real-time streamflow data for New York
Current Streamflow Conditions for New YorkView conditions
Science Center Objects
• National Water Information System (NWIS): Find water-resources data collected at approximately 1.5 million sites, using menu-based and map-based front ends.
• WaterWatch: View maps, graphs, and tables describing real-time, recent, and past streamflow conditions for the United States.
National Water Information System (NWIS)
- Real-time data
- Monthly Hydrologic Conditions
- Historical data
- NWIS Mapper for New York
- Current Conditions for New York
- Hydrologic Conditions Mapper for New York
WaterAlert: allows users to set notification thresholds for any USGS real-time stream or raingage, water-quality, or groundwater monitoring site and then sends emails or text messages to subscribers whenever the threshold conditions are met, as often as every hour.
WaterNow: allows you to send a text message or email containing a USGS current-conditions gaging site number and quickly receive a reply with its most recent observation(s).