Current Water Conditions in New York
Science Center Objects
Current Water Conditions ("Real-time") in New York
• National Water Information System (NWIS): Find water-resources data collected at approximately 1.5 million sites, using menu-based and map-based front ends.
• WaterWatch: View maps, graphs, and tables describing real-time, recent, and past streamflow conditions for the United States.
National Water Information System (NWIS)
- Real-time data
- Monthly Hydrologic Conditions
- Historical data
- NWIS Mapper for New York
- Current Conditions for New York
- Hydrologic Conditions Mapper for New York
WaterAlert: allows users to set notification thresholds for any USGS real-time stream or raingage, water-quality, or groundwater monitoring site and then sends emails or text messages to subscribers whenever the threshold conditions are met, as often as every hour.
WaterNow: allows you to send a text message or email containing a USGS current-conditions gaging site number and quickly receive a reply with its most recent observation(s).