February Public Lecture Flyer, 2023
Behind the Headlines of a Wildlife Disease Die-off
The how and why of wildlife disease investigation
By Dr. Kimberli Miller, Wildlife Disease Specialist
USGS National Wildlife Health Center
- What is the USGS National Wildlife Health Center?
- How do we figure out why wildlife die?
- Can we do something about it?
- Why care about wildlife?
February 23rd, 2023 at 6PM PST
- USGS National Wildlife Health Center (NWHC): www.usgs.gov/nwhc
- USGS Publication: Advancing Wildlife and Ecosystem Health Factsheet 2016-3102 https://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2016/3102/fs20163102.pdf
- Explore more about NWHC science: https://www.usgs.gov/centers/nwhc/science