Public Lecture Series
The USGS Public Lecture Series has gone virtual! These monthly talks are intended for a general public audience that may not be familiar with the science being discussed. Our speakers are encouraged to thoroughly explain the subject matter being presented, and to define any words or terms that may be unfamiliar to those not having a background or familiarity with the material being presented.
June 29th , 2023 - 6PM (PDT)
View the full flyer under the "MULTIMEDIA" section.
How to Attend Virtually
View Instructions for live streaming via Microsoft Teams.
Upcoming dates for 2023 - 6PM (PDT).
- July 20th: Andrea Creighton, USGS Colorado Water Science Center, Snowpack Dynamics.
- August 31st: Aparna Bamzai-Dodson, Deputy Director, North Central Climate Adaptation Science Center, Climate change and Indigenous communities.
- September 28th: USGS Earthquake Hazards Program.
- October 26th: Hon Ip, Diagnostic Virologist, USGS National Wildlife Health Center.
- November: To be determined.