USGS Small Business Outreach Events and Activities
None at this time.
Federal Agencies Managing Acquisition-Related Small Business Programs
- Department of Commerce - Minority Business Development Agency
- Small Business Administration
- Department of Veteran's Affairs Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization’s (OSDBU) Vendor Information Pages
Information Explaining the Federal Acquisition Process
- SBA - On-line training for small businesses
- Treasury - How to Do Business With Treasury describes processes and terms applicable to any agency
Other Useful Sites & Information:
- DOI Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Federal Acquisition Regulation - Title 48, Code of Federal Regulations
- SUB-Net - Subcontract opportunities posted by prime contractors
- Department of Labor's Poster Page
- Electronic Subcontract Reporting System - As described in OMB implementing instructions (pdf), civilian agency contractors with subcontracting plans must file all SF-294 and SF-295 reports on line using eSRS in FY 2006 and beyond.
- Contractor Performance Assessment System (CPARS) Log On to www.cpars.gov