In fall 2022, the Saline Lakes Team held three two-day virtual workshops to identify stakeholder science priorities for the Great Basin terminal lakes and their watersheds.
Saline Lakes Stakeholder Workshop Meeting Materials
The objectives of the meetings were to identify and document the data collection activities and science assessments already underway at the state and local scale and to identify knowledge gaps to improve understanding of both the hydrologic and ecologic systems. These workshops brought together diverse stakeholders to discuss shared needs and concerns, including participants identifying key mechanisms that interconnect the Great Basin landscape.
Meeting summaries are available for download from the links listed below.
- Nevada California Saline Lakes Workshop, Meeting Summary, 10/18/2022-10/19/2022
- Great Salt Lake Saline Lakes Workshop, Meeting Summary, 11/1/2022-11/2/2022
- Oregon Saline Lakes Workshop, Meeting Summary, 11/8/2022-11/09/2022
- Water Mission Area Integrated Water Availability Assessments Overview slide deck
- Ecosystems Mission Area Overview slide deck
Get Our News
These items are in the RSS feed format (Really Simple Syndication) based on categories such as topics, locations, and more. You can install and RSS reader browser extension, software, or use a third-party service to receive immediate news updates depending on the feed that you have added. If you click the feed links below, they may look strange because they are simply XML code. An RSS reader can easily read this code and push out a notification to you when something new is posted to our site.