Jang currently serves as an IT specialist (database) for the USGS Eastern Ecological Science Center, where he manages MS-SQL servers, TeleForm server, and Web servers.
He develops web pages for the North American Breeding Bird Survey, North American Amphibian Monitoring Program, and Amphibian Research and Monitoring Initiative, as well as web pages for other programs. He also serves as Server administrator and application developer for the USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center.
Areas of Expertise/Interest:
• Relational Database design, architecture, and implementation
• Statistical data analysis and data mining
• Microsoft Windows Server system design and administration
• Visual Basic programming, VBA application development
• TeleForm scanning software