To install StreamStats, please refer to the National Streamflow Statistics Program website
For the latest Maryland, Delaware, District of Columbia Regression Equations please see below. Please refer to the Publications tab (below) for more information about StreamStats...
Regional Regression Equations
The National Streamflow Statistics (NSS) Program compiles regression equations for estimating streamflow statistics for every state, Puerto Rico, and a number of metropolitan areas in the U.S. This page documents known issues with the NSS software program.
- SIR 2006-5146, Magnitude and Frequency of Floods on Nontidal Streams in Delaware
- WRIR 94-4020, Low-Flow Characteristics of Streams in Maryland and Delaware
Maryland/District of Columbia
- SIR 2005-5147, Development of Regional Curves Relating Bankfull-Channel Geometry and Discharge to Drainage Area for Streams in Pennsylvania and Selected Areas of Maryland
- AHMMD 2010, Application of Hydrologic Methods in Maryland, Third Edition, September 2010, Appendix 3: Fixed Region Regression Equations For Maryland
- WRIR 95-4154, Technique for Estimating Magnitude and Frequency of Peak Flows in Maryland
- WRIR 94-4020, Low-Flow Characteristics of Streams in Maryland and Delaware (Abstract only)