Casey is a Information Specialist at the USGS Eastern Ecological Science Center at the Patuxent Research Refuge in Laurel, MD.
I am a dedicated, passionate, and focused Communications Professional that excels at prioritizing, writing, analyzing, developing materials, multitasking, and customer service.
- Seminar and conference Room Space coordinator and scheduler (2016-present)
- Director and Deputy Director’s Assistant & scheduler (2016-present)
- Mail and shipments coordinator (2016-present)
- Administrative Records Management Liaison (2016- present)
- Management Team Member (2016-present)
- User Account Manager (2019-present)
- Drupal Content Manager - CMS and @thecore (2020-present)
- Social Media Guru: Runs the USGS Eastern Ecological Science Center Facebook page (2016-present)
- Editor and Creator of “This Week At Patuxent” – a weekly place for need to know information.
- Outreach liaison for center
- Networking with EESC Scientists, USGS Mission Areas, and local/regional stakeholders
- Developing Materials: Position Announcement flyers, Social Media campaigns, One-pagers, Presentations, etc.
Education and Certifications
B.S., Salisbury University, Communication Arts: Public Relations and Marketing Management (2009)