More sites relating to landslides.
Other USGS Sites
- Coastal and Marine Geology - addressing national issues associated with coastal change, and the increasing susceptibility of coastal communities to natural hazards, sea-level change and other concerns.
- Current Projects
- Global Geoengineering Research
- National Assessment of Storm-Induced Coastal Change Hazards
- Oblique Aerial Photography - Coastal Erosion from El-Nino Winter Storms.
- General information posters available for downloading:
- U.S. Volcanoes and Current Activity Alerts BIG LIST of Volcano and Earth Science-related topics
- USGS Earth Resources Observation and Science (EROS) Center - The Earth Resources Observation Systems (EROS) Data Center is a leading source of remotely sensed images of the Earth's land surface.
- USGS Earthquake Program - Earthquake monitoring, research, and information for the US and world.
- USGS Library
- USGS National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program (NCGMP) - The NCGMP is the primary source of funds for the production of geologic maps in the United States. This program provides accurate geologic maps and three-dimensional framework models.
- USGS Photographic Library
- USGS Water Resources of the United States - Includes information on landslide processes associated with floods, groundwater, and water flow in the United States - features an internal search engine.
- Global Fatal Landslide Database 2004 to 2017
- A Citizen Guide to Disaster Preparedness (University of Sheffield)
- American Red Cross
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) - Department of Homeland Security
- Fire Planning and Mapping Tools
- National Atmospheric and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association Homepage (NOAA)
- National Science Foundation
- National Weather Service (NWS) - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association
- National Wildfire Coordinating Group