EORES is a relational database system architecture that provides an integrated web-enabled tool for end users to store EO user requirements, value tree information, and EO system capabilities and performance information. End users can display, edit, browse, and maintain this information using a graphical user interface as well as export any data that are in the architecture.
- Zend View Helpers have been added. End users will not notice any functionality changes in the code that has been cleaned up and conforms to more "Zend-Like" structure. This is a software best practice.
- Observing system, platform, and sensing element all have a multi-select "Country" field for End Users to select. The EOS filter builder includes filtering on Country. The country information is included in the observing system, platform, and sensing element basic information web services. Also, the EOS Import/Export now includes <object> - Country tabs that allow adding/removing country associations to Obs Sys, Platform, and Sensing Elements.
- End users will notice that multi-select country field has been added to EOS obs system, platform, and sensing element. Observing system, platform, and sensing element all have a multi-select "Country" field. EOS filter builder includes filter on Country. The country information is included in the observing system, platform, and sensing element basic information web services. EOS Import/Export now includes Country tabs that allow adding/removing country associations to Obs Sys, Platform, and Sensing Elements. "NATIONAL FLAG IMAGE" is a documentation type option. Country alignment can be added / saved for new Obs Sys, Platforms, and Sensors.
- End users will notice that the person record date active and date inactive are compared; and, if the inactive date is before the date active, the update is failed with an error message.
- End User EOR Key dates are displayed in the desired Data Collected, Requirement Verified, and Requirement Validated order. EOS Key dates will also place Optimistic End of Life and Last Reviewed (respectively) last.
- When the End User enters a duplicate key date type/date combination and clicks update, a dialog box like EOR's is presented with the duplicate error message.
- End users will experience that the main scrollbar is restored after checking EPs in dialog and then cancelling. Also, entering a 0 for the first entry in any attribute field (not just weight) is properly saved. This includes EOR import.
- End Users will notice that the value tree name LUT status is set to 'IN PROGRESS' when the name is added to the DB.
- When Person records are added or updated by and End User, the email and only the email is checked for uniqueness.
- When End Users enter or import EOR Attribute Weights, they are now required to be numeric.
- If End Users paste a string with non-alphanumeric characters into the Full Text Search input, it will be rejected.
- When End Users browsing the GCMD tree to find EPs to attach, if any EPs already attached are in the search results and no other checkboxes are selected, the user can select another variable to search without receiving a confirmation prompt. If the End User does select an EP to attach, they cannot navigate away unless they proceed to attach it or uncheck it.
- When an End User changes a DS name to one that exists with the same Palma ID, instead of an SQL error, the End User receives a validation error explaining the violation (more user-friendly).
- End users were experiencing problems with EOR import (GCMD import) which is fixed. The GCMD alignment pathways can now be imported.
- When using EOR Import, end users now requires a Requirement Source. When EOR import includes the Requirement Source column, the field can be blank. If it's an existing record with a setting, the blank will null the field on update.
Web Services Impacts
- Web services include all Product to Data Source connections. End users will have access to Data Sources for all Surveyed Products returned in the web services, but not Key Surveyed Products.
- Web services include a Key Surveyed Product flag in the Surveyed Product Elicitation Info Web Service. End users will have access to a column, key_surveyed_product, which has been added to the web service between palma_id and poh_id with 'Yes' and 'No' indicators.
Compatibility may be impacted