Ian Pearse, Ph.D.
Ian Pearse is a research ecologist at the Fort Collins Science Center. Ian received a Ph.D. in Entomology from U.C. Davis in 2011. He has conducted research on plant-insect interactions and community ecology, focusing on ways to predict new interactions between introduced species such as plants and herbivorous insects. As part of the invasive species branch, Ian is applying that work to anticipate the impacts of destructive plant and insect invasions.
- Ph.D. University of California, Davis, 2011
- B.S. University of Illinois, 2004
- 2016 Postdoctoral work, University of California, Davis
- 2014-2015 Postdoctoral work, Illinois Natural History Survey
- 2012-2013 Postdoctoral work, Cornell University